Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WW~ Dolce and Gabbana

Wednesday, August 5, 2009
*** I am posting WW here today, but be sure to head over to my regular blog for a surprise!!***

So, I went to Disney and didnt buy anthing Disney related for myself. I wasnt really gonna get anything for myself but Hubby said I had to... so Kylie and I hit the Flea Market for some good, cheap knock-offs! Here is my $30 Dolce and Gabbana bag!! LOVE IT!! ( y'all know how much I adore BIG bags!!)
Oh and I got a strapless maxi dress too... which was totally comfy for the flight home! Maybe will put up pics of that next week!
Happy WW everyone!






OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Chronicles of My Ordinary and Awesome Life, Family, and Thoughts. OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.

2 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

LOVE the bag! I adore handbags - the bigger the better!

Sara Elizabeth said...

Cool! I love purses. I have a whole closet full. No name brands, though. LOL. Mostly all from Target. :o)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket