Monday, August 31, 2009

I ♥ Faces~ Before & After

Monday, August 31, 2009
100th picture post for me...and I Faces Challenge today is Before & After shots.
This challenge is for us to post some pictures from before we got " good" at editing and shooting and then some pics that were taken in August this year... with the newer skills we have learned!

Here are mine:
Kylie 2007
Jocelyn winter 2007
Trevor with Brady in 2007



Kylie... I softened and faded edges....taken Aug 2009
Jocelyn... at the Cape... I softened, blurred edges.. enhanced her eyes. Taken Aug 2009

Trevor... football... I used Vignette and blurred edged. Taken at Football Aug 2009


3 comments:

Rosina said...

Nice, Jen! I love the last one! Great job..you can totally see the difference..way to go!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Your babies are so cute :). You are very good at applying edits. Sweet! And congratulations on 100 posts! Awesome!

Unknown said...

What fun to see the progression! :-) thanks so much for sharing!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket