Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You Capture~ Shapes

Wednesday, February 24, 2010
I am once again jumpin' on the
You Capture Challenge bandwagon.. though I have been super busy... I missed participating in Beth's photo challenges.. so here are my entries this week:

Shapes

Fresh Tomatoes from the farm stand....
A sailboat ( triangle) that we saw at The Cape

The little square drawers in my kitchen
The fans at Disney...
The shape of this flower is so pretty.. I took it before the dreaded snow make a reappearance here in New England! Blah!

Dont forget to link your weekly shots!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Those tomatoes look good. I can't wait for it to be fresh tomatoe season again!

Kendra aka The Meanest Momma said...

lovely photos - the flower looks so cheerful!

abbysae said...

Love the shape of fresh produce! Great captures :)

Upstatemamma said...

Oh wow!! Look at that sail!! Simply beautiful1

Unknown said...

Oh nice tomatoes !

Lena said...

Lovely captures, the flower is my fave, although those farm fresh tomatoes do look delicious!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket