Thursday, February 11, 2010

You Capture Challenge: WORK

Thursday, February 11, 2010
I have been totally lame and havent been taking many photos lately... been super busy with the house buying stuff... but I wanted to get back into it so here is my entry for
You Capture Challenge over at Beth's!!!

Photobucket


Todays Challenge is : WORK!

My work sweater: We are part of The Vision Source group of Dr's...
I work for an eye doctor so these are essentials in our office... we have hundreds for people to choose from....
Or... if you'd like you can have these instead.... Contact Lenses...
So aside from charts and Insurance papers ( I am the billing manager)... this is what we see at WORK all day long!!!!!!!!

Be sure to link up yours at Beths today!

3 comments:

Chocolate Girl said...

I'd really like some new glasses. Those are cute frames....

Unknown said...

lol, this reminds me: i need to make an appointment at the eye doctor, stat!

Unknown said...

Stopping by with some comment love to help you get through your work day.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket