Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You Capture~ Free For All

Wednesday, November 4, 2009
This week for the challenge at Beth's its a Free For All... our choice!! I dug through my pics from this week and found some good ones for you all... ENJOY!

My niece Natalie & Trevor... oh how she loves my little boy...


Nat was a little witch for Halloween... she was super happy!

This is a shot of Kylie ( my teen's) corsage for her Homecoming Dance this past weekend.
All dressed up for her dance...

The boys final football game... Trev ( #34) held hands to go out as team captains...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Stacie's Madness said...

love the free for all pictures, good job!

imadramamama said...

That first shot is precious!

~Mendie~ said...

love the last shot...friendship!

Krista said...

Love to see little men in little football uniforms! Cute captures!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket