Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WW ~ Halloween Photos!!!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Its Wednesday again and that means time for Mostly Wordless Wednesday....( or Wordful Wednesdays now... courtesy of Angie's blog!!)

This past weekend was Halloween and though I am a terrible mom because I dont have pics of my kids... ( they wouldnt stay put for long) I do have a few gorgeous ones of my niece Natalie. (My sisters favorite holiday is Halloween... so she went all out for my little niece!) Enjoy!!



She had the cutest little WITCH costume but refused to wear the hat !!!

Oh, and here's a shot of my baby at her first Homecoming Dance. This was taken with her BFF Sam!! ( Ky is the one in black!)

Come link your WW up at Seven Clown Circus!!!

4 comments:

Liz Mays said...

What a darling little witch! Happy W/W!

HaB said...

That is the CUTEST witch costume!!!

Sara Elizabeth said...

Your niece is adorable, and your daughter is lovely. Happy WW!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

the sweetest little witch

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket