Monday, October 5, 2009

I ♥ Faces~ My Favorite Things!!

Monday, October 5, 2009
This week at I Faces : My Favorite Things, in photos.

Here are a few of mine:

My son Trevor after one of his football games, intently listening to his coaches.
My niece Natalie this weekend at her 1rst Birthday!!!
My oldest daughter smiling with one of her best friends. It makes me so happy to see her so happy!!!
My niece Haylee Sue. She is such a HAM!!
My other niece Abbie... Such a fun little girl!!!
My middle and baby... Trevor and Jocelyn... one of my favorites because they are getting along in this shot!!

Of course... My handsome Hubby.... My most favorite thing of all!!!

Be sure to head over and link up this week!!!

3 comments:

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

wow hes a hottyyyyyy

Maureen said...

Great shots! You have a beautiful family!

Lorena said...

Your family is beautiful! =)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket