Sunday, May 17, 2009

iHeartFaces~ Best Ever!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009
This week I am entering the amateur photo contest!! Please join us and enter your best shot!! This is my niece Natalie. I took this shot a few weeks ago for a review I was doing!!

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.



14 comments:

Jen said...

What a SWEEEEET picture! I love it!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

great shot - love the editing

Rebekah said...

oh that is too sweet!!!

Michelle said...

oh how cute! love this picture

Heather said...

Great photo. Love those chubby cheeks!

Michelle said...

adorable!

Melinda said...

Awwww - how cute is she?! I love the creamy black and white and the softness of the photo! Beautiful job!!

Taylor said...

cute shot

Becca said...

This is so cute - those cheeks are amazing! :-)

TidyMom said...

What a sweet picture! she's adorable!

~TidyMom

Mandi said...

Nice soft focus.

Jennifer Juniper said...

Oh, those cheeks :)

AJ said...

Lovely conversion!

rowas said...

What a cute, adorable photo. Great processing, as well! Great selection!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket