Friday, April 24, 2009

What are you wearing? ~4/24

Friday, April 24, 2009

Today I am working in my casual office !! Jeans from American Eagle ( wide leg) and a teal green shirt from Kohl's.
I also have my funky striped flats from Famous Footwear on!! They are like ballet flats but have a Chinese feel to them... love them!!



I also am doing one of the rare things I do around here... I am wearing gold!! I never wear gold unless I am wearing this necklace that Hubby bought me on out Honeymoon... it was $250!!! And it has gold... so I am pairing it with gold bangles and my mom's thin gold wedding band on my right index finger!!
*For more on "What are you wearing" be sure to stop over to Tiaras & Tantrums and play along!!








1 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

look goo d- have a great day!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket